Tennessee Wild Rabbit
- Ready in: 1 - 3 hours
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: easy
- 1 Rabbit
- Allegro Game Tame Marinade
- Flour, with salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- Cut rabbit into 3 pieces (back and hindquarters—front quarters may also be used, but they aren’t as tasty).
- Soak rabbit in Game Tame Marinade for 1–3 hours and drain.
- Dip rabbit in flour, covering completely. Remove and allow to stand for 3–5 minutes. This allows the flour to dry to the rabbit.
- Dip the flour-covered rabbit in the two beaten eggs. Then dip in flour again.
- Fry rabbit over medium heat in preheated vegetable oil until golden brown.