- Ready in: 2 hours
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: easy
- Sirloin steak, cut in chunks
- Allegro Original Marinade
- Bell pepper, cut in chunks
- Pineapple, cut in chunks (fresh is best and doesn't fall apart so easy on the charcoaler)
- 1 lb whole mushrooms
- Purple onion, cut in quarters
- Wooden skewers
- Marinate meat with Allegro Original Marinade at least 2 hours.
- Separately, marinate vegetables all together in Allegro Original Marinade at least 2 hours.
- Soak skewers in water about 30 minutes.
- Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
- Prepare charcoals and get good and hot. Cook K-Bobs according to taste. For medium rare meat and crunchy veggies, cook 15 minutes.