Pulled Pork Allegro
- Ready in: 7 hours
- Serves: 10
- Complexity: very easy
- (1) 4-6 lb pork shoulder/Boston butt
- (1) bottle of Original Allegro
- (1) Injector
- Favorite wood type (I recommend a blend of hickory and apple)
- Inject Allegro into the shoulder, the more the better. Place in smoker and keep temperature around 220. This is a long process, so be patient.
- Cook for approximately 6 hours or until internal temp reaches 190-200 degrees. Once it has reached temp, remove from smoker and let rest for 30 minutes or more.
- Take 2 forks and pull meat off the bone or you can shred/pull by hand. Place on favorite bread/roll and enjoy....no sauce needed.