Oven Barbecued Chops
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: easy
- 6 boneless loin pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (butterfly style)
- Allegro Hickory Smoke Marinade
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Arrange pork chops in a single layer. Pour the Allegro Hickory Smoke Marinade over the pork chops and marinate under refrigeration for at least 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade, reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade for use in sauce.
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides in hot oil. Return to casserole dish.
- Combine reserved marinade, ketchup, brown sugar, and lemon juice; pour over chops and cover tightly.
- Bake pork chops in preheated 325-degree oven for 1 hour or until tender, turning once.