- Ready in: 4 hours
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- 6–8 lbs Chicken or flank steak
- 1 Cup GOLD BUCKLE BRISKET SAUCE
- 1/2 Cup olive oil or other vegetable oil
- 1 Finely diced jalapeno pepper
- Trim, strip, and marinate meat in the above ingredients for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, under refrigeration.
- Grill meat over medium coals, liberally sprinkling with ground pepper until desired doneness is reached.
- Slice meat thinly across the grain of the meat.
- Serve on a flour tortilla and garnish with guacamole, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, and salsa or picante sauce.