Allegro Beef & Vegetable Stir Fry
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: advanced
- 1 top sirloin steak (6 oz)
- Allegro Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 stalk broccoli, thinly sliced on bias
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, cut julienne
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1/2 tsp powdered garlic
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 Tbsp corn starch
- Thinly slice meat on angle and marinate for 30 minutes. Remove meat and reserve marinade.
- In hot wok or skillet, add meat and half of the vegetable oil. Brown and remove meat from pan.
- Add remaining oil and vegetables to pan. Season with garlic and five spice. Cook half done. Add meat back to pan.
- In separate bowl, mix broth, sesame oil, ketchup, corn starch, and reserved marinade. Add to pan and toss.
- Mix all ingredients and cook until sauce thickens. Serve with rice or noodles.