Allegro Pepper Steak
- Ready in: 30 minutes
- Serves: 8
- Complexity: medium
- 3 Bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp oil or shortening
- 2 Cups beef stock (or water)
- 1-1/2 lbs Steak cut into 1/2-inch cubes or strips
- 1 Tbsp corn starch diluted with 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 Cup Allegro Vintage Soy & Lime Marinade
- Wash peppers, drain and cut into 1-inch strips. Heat shortening in 12-inch skillet and sauté peppers and beef for 1 minute.
- Remove shortening from pan, leaving peppers and steak. Add beef stock and bring to boil.
- Add Allegro Vintage Soy & Lime Marinade and mix well. Add diluted corn starch. Stir until gravy thickens. Steat will be medium rare.