Raspberry Chipotle Pork Butt
- Ready in: 1-1/2 hours
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: easy
- 1 boneless, netted pork butt (approximately 3 lbs)
- Allegro Vintage Raspberry Chipotle Marinade
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and split end to end
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- corn starch to thicken
- With a small knife, make small holes in meat and insert garlic deep inside. Evenly coat with Allegro Vintage Raspberry Chipotle Marinade, let set 6 hours, occasionally basting to ensure even penetration.
- Place roast in small baking pan and add 1-1/2 cups water. Roast in hot oven at 375 degrees, 45 minutes to 1 hour or until internal temperature reads 160 degrees. Remove meat, cover, and let set.
- Add remaining 2 cups water and sugar to roasting pan. Bring to boil while stirring to ensure all meat juices are incorporated.
- Add corn starch to thicken, simmer 10-15 minutes. Strain.
- Slice meat against grain and serve with sauce and steamed white rice.