Barbecue Corn on the Cob
- Ready in: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: very easy
- Fresh (or frozen) ears of corn on the cob
- Allegro Vintage Soy & Lime Marinade
- Butter or margarine
- Remove husks and completely clean corn. If fresh corn is used, par boil in water or microwave oven.
- Cool and brush with Allegro Vintage Soy & Lime Marinade. Broil on low flame until done, basting occasionally.
- Separately, mix butter and Allegro Vintage Soy & Lime Marinade to serve as an accompaniment for additional flavor.