- Ready in: 2 hours
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: medium
- 2 lbs round or sirloin steak
- 2 medium onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 fresh tomatoes, cut in eighths
- 2 green peppers, cut in thin strips
- 1 or 2 buds fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bouillon
- 1/4 cup Allegro Vintage Balsamic Vinegar Marinade
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Cut steak in 2-1/2-inch strips. Saute in cooking oil. Add onions and cook until almost limp.
- Add peppers, tomatoes, garlic (and sliced fresh mushrooms if desired). Cook several minutes, stirring to mix.
- Add bouillon and marinade. Cover and simmer 30–45 minutes until vegetables are tender. Add more water if necessary.
- Stir cornstarch in water and add to above to thicken gravy. Serve over rice.