Spring Roast of Pork Loin with Dressing
- Ready in: 3-4 hours
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: medium
- 4--6 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- Allegro Vintage Raspberry Chipotle Marinade
- 2 cups good quality bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 4 Tbsp butter or margarine
- To make the dressing, saute onions and mushrooms in butter or margarine until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the onion-mushroom mixture to the bread crumbs along with reserved marinade; mix well.
- Place dressing on half of roast; fold over half of roast to cover.
Securely tie roast in three places. Plast the roast on a rack, fat side up in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the roast. Roast in preheated oven at 325 degrees for about 2 to 3 hours until the thermometer registers 170 degrees (30 to 35 minutes per pound).
- Let roast stand covered with foil 15 minutes prior to slicing.