Hot & Spicy Beef Salad
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: easy
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut julienne
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup dill pickles, cut julienne
- 1 red onion, cut fine julienne
- 2-4 tablespoons Allegro Hot & Spicy Marinade
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup salad oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Marinate and roast cut of beef following suggested marinating times (also great for use on leftover roast beef)
- Mix dressing of marinade, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix salad ingredients. Add dressing and toss.
- May be garnished with your favorite cheese or freshly chopped herbs.