Chinese Fried Green Beans
- Ready in: 45 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- 1 can cut green beans (15 oz)
- 1 oz oil
- 1 pinch Chinese five spice
- 1/4 cup cashews (optional)
- 1 whole egg
- 2 Tbsp Allegro Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Drain liquid from beans.
- In very hot skillet or wok, add oil, beans, and spice.
- Stir fry quickly, making sure beans are hot all the way through.
Add nuts and heat.
- Whip egg with Allegro Teriyaki Marinade. Add to pan, mixing constantly
- Arrange on plate and garnish with cheese.