Good Easy Tenderloin
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: very easy
- Tenderloin - however much you want
- Bacon - 1 pack per tenderloin (prepackaged) will usually be enough
- Allegro - I use Original
- Italian dressing
- Cut tenderloin into bite-size pieces, big enough that they don’t fall through grill. Cut bacon in half. Wrap tenderloin. Secure with toothpicks. Place in bowl.
- Mix Allegro and Italian dressing together, I usually use half a bottle of each (don’t have to use that much). Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Throw on grill and cook to your liking.